Hands-on Ravioli & Tortellini class with dinner
Hands-On Focaccia Masterclass
May 7, 2017 12pm – 3.30pm
Out of stock
Take part in our 3h ½ focaccia class and discover all the ways to make this lovely Italian bread easily at home!
Claudia & Cristina will guide you through 2 different techniques on how to make focaccia from scratch and share their tips and tricks!
You will learn about different flours, and while you make the 2 types of focaccias you will learn how to chose & use the yeast, how to knead the dough, proof it and how to cook your focaccia.
At the end of the class you will eat/bring home the 2 focaccias you just made yourself from scratch and recipes!
Please arrive 10 minutes earlier for a timely start.
- Please note our classes are for adults only – please contact us to check if we can accommodate participants under 18 years old (but over 12 years old and accompanied by a ticket holding adult)
- we reserve the right to cancel the class at any time; in the rare eventuality should this happen you will receive a full refund and a discount on the next class as apology for the inconvenience
- Min participants 6 – Max 16 people. Should we not reach the min number the class might be rescheduled
- Please note should you wish to cancel the class with less than 48h notice we will do our best to find a substitute and refund your ticket, but we are unable to guarantee a full or partial refund with less than 24h notice no refund or ticket substitution will be issued – with over 48th cancellation notice a full refund will be issued
- Your email contact will be added to Cooking Lab Database. You will receive max 2 e-newsletter per month and can cancel any time