Fermented Food DIY Class / Hands-on Workshop (bring home 2 jars!)
Neapolitan Pizza & Gluten Free Pizza From Scratch – Hands-on class with dinner
July 27, 2017 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Whole Foods Market Fulham
£25.00 – £27.00
Love Pizza and would like to be able to make a deicious Neapolitan or Gluten Free one?
Join us at Whole Foods Market Fulham for a 2h hands-on class on how to make your own delicious pizza, be it classic or gluten free . Discover the secrets for a good dough, how to knead it, stretch it and and how to properly garnish your pizza, while learning some interesting facts about the most famous food in the world.
At the end of the session you will cook and eat the pizza that you’ve made! And take away a pizza dough ball and recipes to keep practising at home. Please ote: drinks will be available for purchase from Whole Foods Market.
IMPORTANT – There is a high risk of cross contamination with non gluten free products, therefore the class is not suitable for those with intolerance or allergy to gluten. Furthermore the pizza will be cooked in an oven used for normal pizza too.
Booking closes Wedneday 26th at 6pm
Min 5 people – max 16. Should not we reach the minimum number of bookings, the class will be rescheduled or if you prefer you will receive full refund.
- Please note our classes are for adults only – please contact us to check if we can accommodate participants under 18 years old (but over 12 years old and accompanied by a ticket holding adult)
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for a timely start
- we reserve the right to cancel the class at any time; in the rare eventuality should this happen you will receive a full refund and a discount on the next class as apology for the inconvenience
- Please note should you wish to cancel the class with less than 48h notice we will do our best to find a substitute and refund your ticket, but we are unable to guarantee a full refund
- Full refund is guaranteed with over 48th notice
- Min number of participants 6, max 12 people. Please note should we not reach the min number the class will be cancelled and rescheduled
- your email will be added to our e-newsletter database from which you can cancel at any time
|Glass of wine||
Gluten Free, Neapolitan Pizza