Neapolitan Pizza & Gluten Free Pizza From Scratch – Hands-on class with dinner
Fermented Food DIY Class / Hands-on Workshop (bring home 2 jars!)
July 22, 2017 12pm – 2pm
Whole Foods Market Fulham
Out of stock
Join us for this fun DIY Fermented Food workshop at Whole Foods Market Fulham!
Special Summer Price at only £25 (instead of £27.50)
- Learn about the benefits of fermented food and the different methods of fermenting
- Make Colourful Sauerkrauts (fermented cabbage) from scratch
- Prepare Extra Nourishing Fermented Garlic with turmeric and herbs to add to your dishes
- Taste a selection of fermented food and drinks
And most importantly, bring home your jar of Sauerkrauts and the jar of Extra Nourishing Fermented Garlic together with some extra recipes to keep practising at home the art of fermenting food!
Book now as spaces are limited!! Booking closes Friday 21st at 5pm
SAVE! Book the Fermented Food Workshop (12-2pm) + (3.30-5pm) Fermented Drinks Workshop together and save £5! Click here to book.
Whole Foods Market
2-6 Fulham Broadway
- Please note our classes are for adults only – please contact us to check if we can accommodate participants under 18 years old (but over 12 years old and accompanied by a ticket holding adult)
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for a timely start
- we reserve the right to cancel the class at any time; in the rare eventuality should this happen you will receive a full refund and a discount on the next class as apology for the inconvenience
- Please note should you wish to cancel the class with less than 48h notice we will do our best to find a substitute and refund your ticket, but we are unable to guarantee a full refund
- Full refund is guaranteed with over 48th notice
- Min number of participants 6, max 12 people. Please note should we not reach the min number the class will be cancelled and rescheduled